© All rights reserved 2018 Altitude Mission - Meribel Ski Chalets
“You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven”.
Christian Skiing And Mission - Meribel France
- Ski and serve in the French Alps
- Stay for a week, two weeks or as long as you want,
- Free accommodation.
- Come on your own, or bring a church group. Up to 15 beds available each week.
- Worship, 24-7 Prayer, Mission in the mountains.
- Get closer to God, do mission in the mountains, and get qualified as a ski or snowboard instructor
- The only Christian Ski & Snowboard Instructors Training Course
- A 14-week course starting January.
- Places still available
What is Altitude Mission?
Altitude Mission is about growing a church, building a community, and being a light on the hill. It’s a radical opportunity to do something for God, to get closer to God, and to know His will for your life. And while we’re here, we want to ski and ski some more, and enjoy the stunning beauty of God’s creation.
Who is it For?
Anyone who loves skiing, has a heart to serve God in the mountains, and can spare anything from a week to a season. You may already be a great skier, a snowboarder, or you can be a beginner or non-skier. We just want people to join us in the mountains, ready to serve, get closer to God and have a lot of fun.
Why are we doing it?
We believe God has put us in Meribel for a reason. We believe that God loves every one of us. We believe that people don’t know the truth of Jesus who loves us and died for us. We want to change people’s perceptions of who Jesus is. We want people in Meribel to meet you – whether it be on the slopes, in a bar, on a chairlift – and think “Wow, I didn’t think Christians were like this…”
we don’t spam.
We are primarily about Mission. There are so many ways we can do outreach:
- Building up the church in Meribel.
- Chairlift Evangelism.
- Apres-ski bars.
- Helping people home.
- Pizza evenings at Chalet Altitude.
- 24-7 prayer room.
- Worship – in church and at the chalet.
- Praying for healing.
And we want to be open to God’s prompting and go where the need is.
how long for
- The Altitude Mission ski season course runs for 14 weeks from 5th January 2019 to 13th April 2019.
- Short Term Mission is for as much time as you can spare, from a week to a whole season. Contact our office for availability.
fellowship & discipleship
- Stay at Chalet Altitude with up to 23 other Christians.
- Enjoy fellowship and prayer with inspirational Christian leaders.
- Go deeper with our Bible Tracks, Life Tracks and Faith Tracks discipleship course.
- Altitude seasonnaires get one to one mentoring.
- Serve on team at the Sunday church service.
- Enjoy breakfast, afternoon tea, and 2-course dinners prepared by the chalet cook.
- Ski the 3 Valleys – the best ski area in the world.
- Ski with Christians.
- Challenge yourself on and off piste.
- Altitude Mission ski season students – over 200 hours of top level ski teaching & BASI Level 1 & 2 instructor qualification.