© All rights reserved 2018 Altitude Mission - Meribel Ski Chalets
Altitude Mission Jobs
Recruiting for Winter 2019/20
Altitude Mission is an exciting new discipleship, mission and ski training course in the French Alps. It is aimed at gap year students, university leavers, and career breakers. Students will study the bible, deepen their faith and do outreach in the ski resort of Meribel. They will also get qualified as a Level 2 BASI ski instructor. We are looking for staff to work with us and help run the Altitude course.
CHALET COOK - Immediate start Jan 2019.
- You will be in charge of cooking for 24 people (and sometimes more – with notice)
- You will live in staff accommodation within the chalet
- You will be responsible for providing a basic breakfast, a picnic lunch (students will make their lunches), afternoon cake, and a 2-course evening meal
- You will manage food stores, and stick to a weekly budget
- You will shop once a week down the valley
- You will have help from the students on a rota, with prepping, washing up and clearing up after each meal
- You will be expected to help the students improve their skills in the kitchen.
Who we are looking for:
- You have experience of cooking for large groups (lasagnes, tartiflette, curry, Bolognese)
- You are prepared to work hard, and get involved with all aspects of the chalet.
We offer you the following:
- Board and lodgings provided.
- 3 valley ski pass
- Ski or snowboard hire
- 25 hours a week work
- One day and two half days off per week.
- Free WiFi.
- Single room en-suite accommodation.
- £178 a week.